Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Days Seventeen and Eighteen - ADJUSTMENTS

We've gotten off to a rocky start this week. Frog has been very stimmy and harder to engage than usual. Rather than fight our way through it, I returned to less school and more Floortime. It also gave me a chance to ponder and envision some adjustments I want to make.

We are all a bit worn out here at the pond. So I am going to leave you with pictures tonight, and I'll post some description tomorrow -


ART






FLOORTIME






SEARCHING FOR SIGNS OF DUCHESS AUTUMN



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're worn out too! Thanks for sharing the photos. I can't remember if I've ever mentioned this before...I try to talk about it to every Autism Mom. It was a New Moon a couple of days ago. I affected Daniel's potty training and ability to fall asleep. He was an extra picky eater too, just for about 2 days. Just a thought. I don't think there's much I can do about it, but it helps to know and understand. I've been slowly hearing other moms say the same thing about how the moon cycles affects their kids. I hope tomorrow is better for you!!!

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Love these pictures!!! What a cool mom you are!!